Serves 4 Prep & Cook Time 45 mins
I love having quick dinner recipes on hand for crazy weeknights. One way I always have dinner ready in a jiffy is by keeping pre-cooked shredded chicken breast on hand. (THRIFTY DIVA TIP: I always prefer to use shredded chicken over diced because it seems to stretch meals further, which helps keep my grocery bill down!)
My family LOVES hot cheesy Buffalo chicken dip—so I thought why not convert our favorite dip into stuffed bell peppers for dinner!
- 4 bell peppers (any color of your choosing)
- 2 tablespoons of powder ranch dressing
- 2/3 cup of hot sauce
- 4 cups cooked and shredded chicken (or 2 chicken breasts shredded)
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine ranch, buffalo sauce, and chicken together in a mixing bowl.
2. If you’re using precooked chicken and it is cold from the refrigerator, microwave the mixture for a minute to warm it up (skip this step if you just cooked your chicken and it’s still hot)
4. Add 1 ½ cup of mozzarella cheese to the buffalo chicken mixture, then stuff into mixture into bell pepper.
5. Use remaining ½ cup of cheese to top the bell peppers.
I hope your family enjoys this dinner as much as my does! Comment below if you love buffalo chicken!